Friday 3 March 2017

Work on Writing


"What is that? It looks like a clock. It's got a hole in it. Oh, what's that in the leaves? It's a key! I'm going to put the key in it. Arghhh exploding ink! Now I'm blue, I have to go home and have a bath. I'm never touching that clock again. Mum, I found a clock and it exploded."
"Have you learnt your lesson?" said Mum.
"YES!"

Author- Hannah


"Hi Crow, do you want to be my pet?" said a person.
"NO!" said the crow.
"Ohhhhh," said the person. "Wait Crow, don't go awayyyyyyyyyy!"

Author Tristan



The Strawberry and the Snail

"Arghhhh, please sir do not eat me!" said the strawberry.
"Of course I am going to eat you," said the snail.
"Oh sir, it would like a horror movie to see you do that!
But the snail ate the strawberry and there was strawberry juice everywhere! There were seeds and they grew into a strawberry plant.

Author - Jade


The Dog and the Water

"What a throw!" barked Tom. He leaped into the ocean to get the ball. His mouth was wide open. Suddenly he saw a flash there was something on the bottom of the sea floor and then he saw the ball. "Hurray," Tom bubbled. He swam down to get it. Tom was so pleased he leaped out of the water. When Tom got out of the water the ball fell out of his mouth and he was so upset from all that he's been through. "Here I go again." So he leaped into the sea.

Author Eddie













2 comments: