Friday 31 March 2017

Work on Writing

Jack and the Giant

"That is a big person," said Jack. "I'm going!"
"You're not going anywhere!" said a loud voice.
"Yes, I am," said Jack.
"No you're not!" said the giant.
"I'm going, bye!' said Jack.
"Get back here!" yelled the giant.
"Chop down that beanstalk Mum!" said Jack.
"NOOOOOOOOO, I'm going to die!" said the Giant.
And that was the end of the giant!

Author Cooper


                       
The Ball in the Pool


I went to the park with my puppy. When we got there I threw the ball in the pool. He had his mouth right open when he went to catch the ball. Then he found it. I threw it again and this time he dived in, right to the bottom of the pool. This time he blew bubbles. Then we went home and I threw the ball in the garden.
Author Poppy



Giraffe Jumble

"OK fellas, help me help me!" said the pilot "I'm being attacked by a kung fu monkey! No surprise if there's giraffes in the back! Arghhhh, there are giraffes in the back! Oh whew, it was just a dream. Oh no we are about to crash land into the jungle."
CRASSSSHHHHHH
"It's a dream come true," said the pilot.

Author Ben




4 comments:

  1. Interesting writing Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stories Room 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice writing ben I like the part when the pilot said its a dream come true. by Stevie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooper's story is really great. The others are good too.

    ReplyDelete